Five Questions the Irish Missionary Union are asking RTE
1. Why it decided to broadcast the false allegation when its reporter had been told that the alleged abuser would undergo a paternity test to prove his innocence?
2. Why it chose to confront the priest in public view on church premises after Mass on a First Communion day?
3. The legal advice it was given before it broadcast the false allegation?
4. What means it used to try to verify the allegation made by the person who made the complaint in Africa?
5. What disciplinary action has or will be taken against those responsible?