- Presider’s Page for 26 April (Easter 4)
- Sledge hammered or airbrushed – getting rid of ‘beautiful things’
- The celebration of the Eucharist: Could it become a museum piece?
- Fr. Tony Flannery hosts International Network of Church Reform Movements participative conference in Co. Limerick
- While all the others were away at Mass (Seamus Heaney)……….
Weekday Homily Resources
The gist of each reading is suggested in a single line; then the readings (minus the Responsorial Psalm) are given in full (using the NRSV for its inclusive language); finally a couple of reflections on the day’s readings. Most weekdays we offer two separate homily approaches. The first is drawn from material written by my friend and Passionist confrere, Fr. Carroll Stuhlmueller cp. With permission from his estate, I have used his Biblical Meditations for Ordinary Time and Biblical Meditations for Lent as starting point, editing them down to a maximum of 3 or 4 paragraphs. The second approach is based on a set of homilies provided by Fr. Martin Hogan of the Dublin archdiocese.
Fr Pat Rogers cp, Mount Argus, Dublin.